Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flowers and Berries



We had a weekend expedition with our favorite friends (who now live in Portland, yay!), to the site of their wedding next year. It's such a great place and while there we did some flower cutting, berry picking and bug catching. The picture above is our Radio Flyer filled with our stuff.

Our berries...


I've decided that most everything for the wedding will be DIY including flowers so I figured I should start cutting and arranging to figure out what I want. I don't think sunflowers are an option but they had the most beautiful sunflowers I have ever seen at the farm. I couldn't resist. Pictures of my flower arrangements coming soon.

1 comment:

dani-pack said...

Berries and cream! Berries and cream! I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream!!!!!

Um...I love this post, and I love that you're going to do everything DIY for the wedding.

What I love most of all is that we are the favoritest friends of one another!

See you tonight for some PR.